You can link your AdSense account with your Analytics account so that you can recieve updates in your Analytics Account. All you need to do is generate a new code which will have your Adsense and Analytics tracking codes.
Once you make such a code, you can add them to your webpage, so that you can track it.
Also keep in mind that it will take around 24 hours to see some of the data generated by the code, so you will have to be patient.
You will need:
- An Adsense Account.
- An Analytics Account.(you must have administrative privileges)
- Log in to your AdSense account.
- Open either the Overview or Advanced Reports page, and find the link that invites you to integrate your accounts.
- When you click the link, you are asked to create a new Analytics account, or indicate an existing Analytics account.
- Follow the instructions to complete the process.
- When you finish linking your accounts, make sure that you are using Analytics tracking code on all of your webpages that use AdSense. Learn more about the code you’ll need on your pages.